Workshop manuals for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Workshop manuals for sale
From: Alistair Hewitt <alistair.hewitt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:55:33 -0400
A few duplicates I have somehow aquired have to go (to make way and raise
money for more manuals, probably!)
 Bentley Complete Official TR5, TR250 and TR6 - brand new in cellophane
wrapper
Roger Williams How to Restore TR5, TR250 and TR6 - brand new (no cellophane
when I got it!)
Haynes Workshop Manual GT6 and Vitesse (1962-74) - new, but I glanced
through it before I decided on a TR6
Haynes Workshop Manual Spitfire (1962-81) - also new but glanced through
 Any interest? e-mail me off list. Not sure what fair prices are, but I am
sure we can work something out.
 Cheers
Alistair