Project Car Wanted: Dolomite, Mayflower, TR5.....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Project Car Wanted: Dolomite, Mayflower, TR5.....
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:14:44 -0700
>From the VTR List

Contact:
<Chip19474@aol.com>

List,

We're looking for a Triumph restoration project car which is a little bit
out the ordinary realm of "day-to-day" Triumphs i.e., not a TR2 (except TR5)
through TR8, Spitfire or Stag.  Something more unusual that most of us in  the
States don't see a lot of at local or even regional car shows.  I'm  thinking
of a Mayflower, Gloria, Dolomite, TR5, Triumph 2000 (1800), Triumph 2.5  Saloon
for example.

If anyone in the USA or overseas has any leads, we'd be happy to explore
them and appreciate hearing from you (no bogus deals from Nigeria please!)

Thanks in advance,

Chip Krout
Triumph Rescue
Bally, PA