stag part wanted

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: stag part wanted
From: sujit roy <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:18:56 -0700
Hi Guys:
I'm looking for a set of side marker/ US cruise lights
for a '73 stag.

If you have a set or part of as set including just the
housing, please let me know.

In addition, I need a very early Mk1 long red
reflector. These are slightly different than the
later MK1/MK2 reflectors. The early reflectors are
held in the housing with three screws from the rear.
Later ones are held in place from the front with one
screw. They are not interchangeable.
To see what an early one looks like, click the link.

Thanks Sujit
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sujitroy/album?.dir=2271&.src=ph&store=&prodid=
&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos