Re: Top storage.

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Top storage.
From: "John A. Wise" <JohnWise@alumni.pitt.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:28:51 -0700
At 5:40 AM -0700 9/23/05, T. S. White wrote:
>Today I got a spare tire for the first time in 37 years.  Now that I
>have a tire in the spare compartment of my TR3A I need a good
>solution for storing my top.  An idea that comes to mind is laying
>the top out in the sun and when it gets warm fold and roll it until
>it fits into a large sleeping bag stuff bag.  I would appreciate
>observations on this idea before I ruin my top.  Thanks.

Living in Phoenix the only time I have used the top was on a short
drive across town when is was 115F - I needed it to keep the sun off
my bald head!!  I have mine folded with a thick blanket inside to
make sure there are no hard folds.  I put in inside a very  duty
trash bag & store it under a spare bed.  :-)

John

--
John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
Glendale, AZ