TR6 Clutch/Wheel Surveys

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Clutch/Wheel Surveys
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:21:01 -0400
Hi List:

I thought I would try to see if I could upload the Wheel and Clutch
surveys to the Triumph Owners web site and found out tonight that it
was actually quite easy.  So if you follow the link below and scroll
down to the bottom of the page you will find the information from each
survey.

For those who contributed your name does appear in the document.  If
anyone would rather their name not appear then please let me know and I
will remove it.

I will update the documents as I receive new information.  Consider
this an invitation for those who are using a 16 inch wheel to send in
your current tire brand and size and I will add that information to the
survey.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley