Urethane vs solid steering rack mounts.

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Urethane vs solid steering rack mounts.
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:05:35 -0400
I already have new Urethane steering rank mounts from BPNW I think, but I
thinking maybe solid
Goodparts mount night be easier to install.

Could someone repeat/describe the trink to getting the Urethane mounts down
tight? It was something
like turning the wheels lock tight one direction and tightening the the mount
(which one) then
turning to lock tight the other direction and tightening the other mount.

It's kinda what I remember but maybe it's all wrong?

I assume solid mounts just bolt down. I like tight steering. Maybe I would like
the solids better
than the Urethane?

Don Malling