TR6 Wheel Pics Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Wheel Pics Update
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 11:37:29 -0400
Hi List,

I have added another mystery wheel and added a list members wheel still
in the box called a Motoform Dragon.  I know there are other stock
wheel set-ups from different model years other than what I have listed
so if you have something on your car that I dont list then send me a
picture or a link and I will stick it up.  I think it will be
beneficial to be able to go to one place and take a look at the
different wheels that people have on their car.  If I can find enough
side shots of each wheel type then I will add another category that
shows the whole car instead of just the wheel itself so people can see
what a particular wheel will look like on the car.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)