John Macartney

To: Herald948@aol.com
Subject: John Macartney
From: herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:59:45 -0400
======
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Richardson

  Hi Andy

  A line to let you know that my old mate John Macartney unfortunately
suffered a minor stroke two weeks ago. He is in hospital but is
expected to make an excellent recovery. I've chatted to him several
times on the phone and he seems his old self (he's complaining about
the food). He asked me to send you this e-mail so that you could inform
the main Triumph list that he will be a little late in replying to
e-mails he's not answered and sends his apologies.

 Best wishes as always
 Paul

======

--Andy Mace