Re: TR4 Fuel Pressure

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Fuel Pressure
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:07:48 -0500
Hi Tim!!

<<I am only geting 2 and a half pounds pressure. >>

Max. "allowable".

<< That, atleast my mechanic friend said is low,>>

Only works on 'merican iron, huh??<G><G>

<< but at the same time neither one of us what it should be.>>

Don't you have a Shop Service Manual???  Ought to!!!!!!

<<  This might explain the hard/cold start and also when it can be difficult
sluggish going up a steep hill, to the point it almost wants to stall. >>

No.  Tune the carbs PROPERLY!!

Ed

===     http://www.vtr.org