SEVTR autocross & photo request

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SEVTR autocross & photo request
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:04:36 -0400
Thanks to all who attended the Southeastern Vintage Triumph Register's
Convention in Jekyll Island this past weekend.  I have posted the results of
the autocross at www.sevtr.org <http://www.sevtr.org/>  for your viewing
pleasure.  We will also be posting some photos of this and all future SEVTR
events at the same site.  However, in order to post photos, I will need
some.  I saw plenty of you walking around with digital cameras, so I ask you
to please forward them to me at your convenience.  If you've got just a
couple then send them to this email address.  If you managed to amass more
than a few, then I ask that you burn a CD and forward them to my home
address:  1857 Volberg Street NW, Atlanta, GA  30318.

Thanks very much,

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994