Engine progress

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine progress
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:29:11 -0400
Hello Everyone!
I received my correct timing chain and my new cam sprocket today from Ted.
Very nice quality on the chain. Turns out it was about 1-1/2" longer than
the one who I received from ... I was able to finish up the cam timing,
update my website, AND get help my son and granddaughter put up all the
Halloween decorations tonight!
Thanks to all who helped me so far, you know who you are!! I ordered more of
the felt strip that seals between the rear main cap and the block from Ken
Gilanders but won't receive it until next week probably.
One thing I need to figure out how to do is come up with the ship material
to adjust the distributor drive end play. It can't just be multiple gaskets
can it?
Made some real progress tonight!
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A