re: Invisble Antenna

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Invisble Antenna
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:20:04 -0400
When I had my TR7 the radio that came in it was crap. I always said that
I would replace it but I never did. Like you guys said the sound of the
engine was a symphony to my ears and better than anything on the radio.

In a message dated 10/11/2005 12:41:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
one_second_zero@yahoo.com writes:

> Just the 30 year old AM/FM radio that it came with.   But I don't
even turn
> that on when I'm driving.  Its just filling the radio hole.  The
sound of
> the car and the road is enough for me.  I don't need a soundtrack to
enhance
> it.   ;-)

Greg,
I will second that comment!  Right On!
Darrell

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail
in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you
are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating,
distributing or copying the e-mail.  PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE
ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank
you for your cooperation.

===     http://www.vtr.org