Re: TR3 after market items

To: shrack04@netzero.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 after market items
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:45:11 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/2005 6:21:25 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
shrack04@netzero.net writes:

Another  after market item sold was an aluminum (or stainless) gauge cluster
cover with  machined turnings on the face.  I was going to buy one off a
salvaged car  from a friend in Wichita, but it was stolen before I went to get
it.
 I've seen one other since.  Any one have one on their car?  Who made  them?

Sounds like a perfect Joe Alexander  project.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton

===     http://www.vtr.org