Hunker down for Winter!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hunker down for Winter!
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:31:55 EDT
Guys,
Oh yes and Gal, The weather here in NE Ohio, located in the Northern
Hemisphere on the North Coast of the United States really sucks  today.  A
steady
cold rain, most likely due to Lake Effect. Soon the Snow  will fly, they are
saying maybe Tuesday. Makes me want to puke and relocate  to Arizona or
something
but the one Bonus of not being able to drive one's  Triumph here is you can
work on getting it right.  That's why all us guy's  up here have really nice
cars, did you know that? We get to spend four to  five month's every year just
looking at them wondering what to do, and then  eventually tinkering and giving
them TLC. The Canadians to the North know  our situation well.  Just witness
the words of Shania Twain "Your one  of those guys that likes to shine his
Machine"  But she follows  with "That don't impress me much."
Oh Darn,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org