Can I use the Tecalemit oil filter?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Can I use the Tecalemit oil filter?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:05:28 -0400
If it hadn't been for Ken Gano and VTR Richmond, I could say I'd never riden
in a Triumph.  On top of that, I bought two abandoned projects: a 60 TR3A
car (TS71318L) and an unknown TR2-4A engine (with different parts from
different years).

The Tecalemit oil filter came from the 3A (I think), however, can I use it
on the unknown block #CT24256E?  If the answer is yes, then I've got more
questions:  there are 3 parts to mine that Moss shows NA, two of which carry
Part No.'s (maybe that's a good sign). The parts are shown on "Oil Filters"
page of Moss' catalog:
#44 lead wire washer and #48 & #53 - which are both seals.

What do others do when it say's NA?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A