Another world leader with Triumph experience?

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another world leader with Triumph experience?
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:13:25 -0600
I suspect Ben Bernanke, freshly nominated for the Fed chair, must drive
a Triumph -- just check out these comments reported in The Australian:

'But [Bernanke] makes no bones about the difficulty in being the leader
of monetary policy in the world. "If monetary policy is like driving a
car," he said last December, "then the car is one that has an unreliable
speedometer, a foggy windshield and a tendency to respond unpredictably".'

I'm pretty sure the guy's not talking about a Honda. ;)

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2 etc.

===     http://www.vtr.org