RE: Do-it-youself powdercoating oven? (was: Wheel Paint for 76

To: <BearTranserv@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Do-it-youself powdercoating oven? (was: Wheel Paint for 76
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:38:03 -0400
Hi Robert:

I see that there is a nice little 120 VAC unit for jewellry sizes on ebay
right now.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/OLYMPIC-HB64-120V-CERAMIC-POTTERY-GLASS-KILN_W0QQitemZ8228
530916QQcategoryZ3099QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Too small for auto work unfortunately, but perhaps useful for your
application. Mind you, it's not a negligible price as you noted. Of course if
you have a diamond-encrusted anything needing powder-coating that is too large
to fit in a 4"x6" volume, then perhaps $180 isn't a problem. :^)

Cheers,

Mark