Re: Do-it-youself powdercoating oven?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Do-it-youself powdercoating oven?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:25:12 -0400
I just looked around my town on heavy trash day. Got a nice big electric
oven, big enough to do wheels, with electronic temperature controls and
timers. The door was broken, but hey, I've got a welder, and I fixed it
up fine for use in a garage. It probably wouldn't match any kitchens
though, unless they were done in "early industrial" decor.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com

===     http://www.vtr.org