Re: Phantom Grip Limited Slip Differential for TR

To: hoyt@cavtel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Phantom Grip Limited Slip Differential for TR
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:26:09 EDT
In a message dated 10/27/2005 1:40:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hoyt@cavtel.net writes:

> Honestly, it sounds like snake oil to me, but I'm curious of anybody has
> had
> experience with the product?

I put one in my 70 Spitfire MK 3 autocross machine and along with the Tilton
race clutch/aluminnum flywheel conversion it will now lay rubber with both
wheels and with the 455 diff it is a rocket off the line.  Probably a little
too
soon to give a full recommendation since the Spit has not been out much yet
but initially it looks real good.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org