RE: no triumph contact drill bit sharpener recommendation

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: no triumph contact drill bit sharpener recommendation
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:14:03 -0700
> Has anybody seen a shaper in a shop, lately?

Perhaps a better question would be how many people know what a shaper is ?
The woodworking folk have an entirely different idea ... think a shaper is a
kind of upside down router.

But judging by the articles in Home Shop Machinist, there is still some
interest in shapers.  It's not entirely vertical mills these days.  I've
even got a set of plans to build my own, but it's not clear if I'll ever do
it.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org