Re: Italia

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Italia
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:17:57 EST
In a message dated 11/10/2005 10:09:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

Here's  an apparently current ad for TWO of them  !
http://www.triumphclub.org/classifieds.htm

Of course, driving them  home might be a bit of a problem for you ...  <G>

Driving them anywhere would be a problem -
the ads are not exactly current, but Tyrone does still have the  Italias
Note that those ads are not exactly spaced well - you can call me  about a
GT6 bonnet, but call Tyrone about the Italias

Cheers
Jack Mc

PS - my K&N wheels, listed on the same page, are still  available

===     http://www.vtr.org