RE: Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:00:48 -0500
Same here.. As long as the roads are dry, I drive it all year around. Last
year it was off the road for 3 months while I re-did the wire harness but it
was back being driven in January. What I try to do is a warm up drive around
town followed by 20 -30 minutes on the highway at least twice a month if not
more often. It's good for the car and the soul! I'm surprised how many
people put them away for the winter. Granted, you have no choice in the
heavy snow/salt parts of the country. We get our share of snow in
Connecticut but the roads are usually dry and clear with little or no salt
present.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org