RE: reproduction car?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: reproduction car?
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:31:40 -0500
Jack,
I saw an interesting motor swap on a TR6 last summer. The car had a
turbocharged 4 cylinder T-bird motor in it. VERY FAST and very dependable.
He had over 47K miles on it since the swap. He was running 12 second quarter
mile times at the show which was at a local drag strip here in Cinti. If fit
really nicely into the stock chassis and body. I was suprised that Ford made
a 4 cylinder turbo motor but there it was..
Dave Connitt

===     http://www.vtr.org