RE: TR3A pulling an engine

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, "Art McEwen"
Subject: RE: TR3A pulling an engine
From: amcewen2@cogeco.ca
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:48:59 -0500
> I've always pulled them together, if I needed the engine out.  IMO not as
> difficult as pulling the engine alone.  And BTW, I think if you'll check
> pages B28-29 in the factory workshop manual, you'll see that is the
> recommended procedure.

Thanks all.  I don't have the manual in front of me but I glanced at it quickly
yesterday a few hours before sending the
query and I stopped reading after it said remove the 9 bolts around the bell
housing.  I interpruted that to mean
separate the engine/gearbox but as I said it was a quick read.

I've had the gearbox out twice in the past and this sounds easier (once I rent
a lift).

===     http://www.vtr.org