Heat Shield Installation

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heat Shield Installation
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:14:52 -0500
So I pick a 29 degree day to go in the garage to install Joe Alexander's
heat shield.....I think there's some irony in that.  It's basically a
perfect fit, but of course, I had to make a small modification to my fuel
line to get it to fit. Just another minor challenge when dealing with a 30
year old car. It's nothing Joe could have foreseen and it was no big deal to
fix. I've posted the process on my web site under the Carb Heat Shield link.
There's lots of pictures so depending on your connection speed they could
take a while to download.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org