American Racing Wheels

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: American Racing Wheels
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:24:07 -0800
Hi  List, someone was looking for these wheels, this is the response
I got from a friend of my who was the DP Champ of Canada in the 60s
(TR4)  ... if anyone is interested in the TVR wheels let me know and
I will help you contact him...

Hi Bill:

I have four of the 5 and one half inch wheels on the TR-4A right now
with Michelin XAS tires on them which I used to use in the rain (I
also have a set of six and one half inch American Racing Mags with
low profile Goodyear racing tires).  I am really not interested in
selling one of them.  I do have a set of British made 5 and one half
inch TVR Aluminum racing wheels with very good original Dunlop Green
Spot wet tires that I would be willing to sell.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

===     http://www.vtr.org