Re: speed demons

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speed demons
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:10:11 -0600
Paul, sorry BUT...............

<<Are there any other considerations that I ought to interrupt my speedy
buddies for as they reassemble my engine?>>

Everthing, IMHO.

"If" they are just getting around to looking at something (system wise) that
"mundane"
then I have to REALLY question the rest of the work.

Keep in mind this is not only my "hobby" but business!!!

OR, have YOU put a serious "rein" on them vs $$$???

Something is nagging me about you even having to ask!?!?!?

Sorry to be so blunt.

Ed

===     http://www.vtr.org