Early TR4 Rev Counter????

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Early TR4 Rev Counter????
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:00:12 EST
Guys,
Whilst making a buy on ebay to snipe a proper rev counter for the 63,  I
stumbled across something.  Is it possible that early TR4's up to  commission #
CT11308 were fitted with TR3 counters?  You know the one with  the red line at
the "red line"?  I thought all TR4 counters were the  variety that has the
whole redline sector shaded red.  The SPC  notes a change at this point, TRA's
Judging Manual indicates that this was the  change along with flat glass from
domed.  What say you guys with early  Fours?  I want to call BS but I need
Ammo.
I have seen a number of domed  glass all red counters, where do they fit in?
If this is so the 62, CT 5521 LO,  has a problem since her counter is all red
in the "redline" with domed  glass.
Thanks in Advance,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org