Re: Triumph List Calendar

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph List Calendar
From: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:29:26 -0600
Guys,

I received a ton of excellent pictures for the calendar.  I'm trying
to come up with a solution that incorporates all of the pictures
(Frank, that includes your TR3A as well <grin>).  This may result in a
24-month calendar.

I'm going to try to get it wrapped up this weekend, and will post a
link to the PDF file when I do.  Right now I'm scrambling around
trying to get all the loose ends tied up prior to finally starting up
my Sprite for the first time since the engine rebuild.  I think I'm to
the point where I just have to put gas in it and go.  Here's a link to
a before and after picture of the engine bay.

http://lbc.balder.prohosting.com/beforeandafter/beforeandafter.html

Wish me luck!!!

--
Kurtis Jones