Fwd: MY CHRISTMAS E-MAIL I have a list of people I

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MY CHRISTMAS E-MAIL I have a list of people I
From: L1J1S@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:06:40 EST
From: JamaicaBeats@aol.com
Full-name: JamaicaBeats
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:28:42 EST
Subject: MY CHRISTMAS E-MAIL           I have a list of people I know,
To: L1J1S@aol.com

MY CHRISTMAS  E-MAIL

I have a  list of people I know, all logged in my computer, And now at
Christmas time I  have gone to take a look. And that is when I realize that
these
names are a  part, Not of the computer they're stored in, but of my heart.

For each name stands for someone who  has crossed my path sometime, And in
that meeting they've become the rhythm in  each rhyme. And while it sounds
fantastic for me to make this claim, I feel that  I'm composed of each
remembered
name.

And while  you may not be aware of any special link,
Just meeting you has changed my  life, a lot more than you think! For when I
do a Christmas E-mail that is  addressed to you, It's because you're on the
list of people I'm indebted  to.

And whether  I have known you for many years or few, In some way you have
been a part of  shaping things I do. And now that Christmas has come, I realize
anew, The best  gift life can offer is meeting people like you.

===     http://www.vtr.org