RE: Tach (and speedo?)

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tach (and speedo?)
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:49:35 -0600
> > If he gets an electronic tach, it would not be a
> problem.
>
> Exactly !  That was my original point, that it will be
> easier to find an electronic tach, than an aftermarket
> mechanical one that matches the tach drive ratio.

Or better yet have an instrument tech put electronic guts
inside the present tach so you get modern performance with
vintage looks.

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
<http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=philethier>