TR4 lettering (was Re: A question for the historians)

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 lettering (was Re: A question for the historians)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 23:44:13 EST
In a message dated 16-Dec-05 13:35:44 Eastern Standard Time,
richhalpern@comcast.net writes:
My early TR4 does not have the Triumph lettering on the hood or boot. Could
the holes have been covered up by a PO, or is it possible some TR4s did not
include the lettering?

Rich, AFAIK, all the TR4's had the lettering.  It was carried over from the
TR3's.  I conclude that inn your case some PO covered the holes or put on a
replacement bonnet (hood).

Arthur Kelly
VTR TR4 vehicle consultant

===     http://www.vtr.org