Re: Rear bumpers

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear bumpers
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:11:40 -0800
Here is a picture of the assembly from the Moss online catalog.
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=43317
The distance tube is not welded on, but passes through a hole in the rear body
panel and bolts to the frame underneath.

The Moss picture shows the assembly order fairly well.  ISTR that the bumper
bracket is bolted on first, then the bumperette is bolted to the bracket
after.

Paulw