Re: Concours Question

To: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: Concours Question
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:50:24 -0800
Hi  John,
        Well  I  could not agree with you more,  but it still  does
not solve  my problem,
I  would  like to  use the  Eastwood  Hi Temp  paint (no Fred  I  am
NOT going  to powder  coat them)  ... so far I have heard "Gray" and
"Silver"  ... tis  a  puzzlement  ... not  to worry, plenty  of  time
left  this  Winter  before the new  season  starts ..

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

===     http://www.vtr.org