RE: Transmission Rebuild Article

To: <Harrymague@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Transmission Rebuild Article
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:58:45 -0500
 The Zimerman page used to be here
http://www.mit.edu/people/zimerman/tr6.html but it looks like he's "moved
on". I haven't seen any posts from him in a couple of years now. I did go to
http://www.archive.org/ put his URL into the Wayback Machine and get to an
archived version of the site http://tinyurl.com/8yfod. Unfortunately
anything that was linked to VTR maintenance is now blocked and other links
are out of date. There was still a lot of interesting stuff on his old site
though. Maybe what you're looking for is buried somewhere on it.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org