Re: Pulling an engine

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pulling an engine
From: "Steve Ball" <banjonut@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:43:07 -0800
Randall & Gene,

Thanks for the replies and the ideas about pulling the engine / gearbox,
etc.  I'll take a look on Friday for these lifting eyes.  I assume they will
be visible right there on the outside of the engine if they are there at
all.  I don't remember seeing them but I'll take another look.  I'll keep
you posted.

Thanks again,

Steve