Joe Curto or Paltech?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Joe Curto or Paltech?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:43:36 -0500
Just when I thought I had decided on Joe Curto for my carb rebuild, one of
the folks on the List suggested I checkout an eBay auction which led me to
the eBayer's website http://paltech1.com/index.html   From a cosmetic
standpoint, it looks like he does beautiful work. From a mechanical
standpoint, it appears that he covers everything that needs to be done. All
that's missing is experience from anyone on the List. It's tough to beat the
praise that was heaped on Joe Curto but I'm hoping some of you have dealt
with Jeff Palya at Paltech. I plan on calling him after the Holidays to see
how he got in to this business and where he got his experience rebuilding
and tuning these carbs of ours.

Any input is always appreciated.

Have a great Holiday and I hope that Santa leaves you lots of neat LBC stuff
under your tree.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org