RevingtonTR Upgraded Heater Assembly for TR3A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RevingtonTR Upgraded Heater Assembly for TR3A
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:29:31 -0800
     I was looking at a new uprated heater assembly from RevingtonTR.com. Item
RTR1395. A bit pricey at 165 pounds ex-VAT, but probably worth it. Has anyone
seen one "in the flesh" or heard anything about it?
     I am thinking of calling them for a chat after "boxing" day and splurging
if it sounds good.
     I am not sure the link will work. You might have to cut & paste it into
the browser.

http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/mainframe.asp?http://www.revingtontr.com/shop
/product_display.asp?a=2&mscssid=S4TLFL00CAP78KH7RF232RKHMKJXFWVF&SiteLanguag
e=eng&PageType=search&ProductID=RTR1395

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA

===     http://www.vtr.org