RE: Is Power British still in business?

To: "'Kevin Thompson'" <kthompson@whoi.edu>
Subject: RE: Is Power British still in business?
From: "JPG" <jpg2@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:58:40 -0600
Kevin wrote:

"And second....would anyone know if Power British is still in business?
I understand they have/had an alternator conversion kit for TR3's that
included all the necessary components. I've e-mailed them several times
and they get bounced back, and the phone doesn't get answered, even by a
machine......
  If they aren't around anymore, is there someplace else that sells the
kit?"

Revington has two kits with a standard and a lightweight alternator. I'm
interested, but haven't gotten serious. Both kits are pricey.

Jack Gleason
59 TR3A

===     http://www.vtr.org