Special Offering on Kas Kastner T-Shirt with TR-250K

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Special Offering on Kas Kastner T-Shirt with TR-250K
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:00:35 EST
Cc: susankahler@cablelynx.com
Triumph List...this is likely a one time offer of something very 'special'.

We (Susan Kahler) are producing a Triumph T-Shirt for our March/April Hallett
Vintage Race for Triumphs.

It features a head shot of Kas Kastner, and his crowning glory, the Triumph
TR250K.  The artwork was done by Classic Motorsport's artist Roger Warrick.

 The cost of the artwork was supported by Classic Motorsports and Moss
Motors.

We have orders for 80 shirts for our Triumph Vintage Racers. I asked Susan if
she minded sharing her project with the 'big list'. She said "Yes". She said
we could do a second production run.  Susan will be posting the artwork of the
shirt on a website, for your review. I'll post that when it appears.

Please send shirt sizes and quantity to Susan & Brad Kahler at:

susankahler@cablelynx.com

Cost of the shirt will be $15.00 and Susan will collect the monies. Please
contact her on this.

BTW, the Harts will be bringing the TR250 to race at Hallett and Kas will be
presenting the coveted Kastner Cup, for the 4th time.  29March-2April. If you
are in striking distance of Hallett this weekend, please join us.

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph

===     http://www.vtr.org