Asking to meet people on this list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Asking to meet people on this list
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:12:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi List!
It's been a LONG time since I got back on this list
[about 18 months]. I've had problems last year with my
TR4/A IRS, famialy, & computer. So I've missed a lot
of TR Digest readings & feel left out on much of the
'on goings' of the list.

This E-mail is mainly for the North Central Fl.
people. I'm taking a trip [to visit my Aunt] down in
FL. for a week 3/10th -> 3/16/06. I would like to
visit ANY List member while I'm down there for that
week.     So, IF there's any person near the Ocala
area [50 mile radius] that would like me to visit them
       OR    know of a car club meeting/happening
going on during that time, then PLEASE E-mail me at:
   <TR4A2712@yahoo.com>
and let me know. I shall reply ASAP.

I would like to get to know the area better for the
next time I go down. Also, I recall that there are
TRIUMPH car shows down in the area around fall time.
Thus if I can get to know the area better, I'll then
feel more comfortable to go to them in the futhure.

Off the TRIUMPH topic: Can ANYONE explain to me how I
can deleate the 'sign off' that appears on the bottom
of my OUT GOING messages. I recalled that the list
dosen't like that stuff in the list message. Thanks
for reading & 'hopefully' replying.

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org