Re: Interesting TR3 on eBay

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting TR3 on eBay
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 06:53:30 -0600 reply-type=response
> Did you see how high the bidding is on this thing?

I think if I ever decide to sell my TR, I'll let the "craftsmen" at the
local high school body shop class spend a couple of days with it (exercising
their creative skills), then I'll store it out in the weather (with no top)
for a couple of winters before posting it on eBay.  Perhaps then I can break
even on the car. <grin>

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L