Re: tr3 front brake rotors

To: "Randy Homanchuk" <rhomer@execulink.com>
Subject: Re: tr3 front brake rotors
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:55:15 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randy, They will come apart, you may need to apply some heat around the ID
where they meet the hub. Don't know your answer to cutting but new ones are
relatively inexpensive and cutting would to me make an already thin rotor
thinner depending upon how much needs cut. As for drilling and grooving
them, I have a set of Brembro's on my 4A that came that way. I use them with
the green stuff pads and it's a nice combination. In hindsight I'd have
bought the dimpled rotors instead. I'm not certain that the racers are using
either.
JVV