Red Triumph TR4 1962 CT145L eBay Auction

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Red Triumph TR4 1962 CT145L eBay Auction
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:09:00 EST
Triumph List!!!

Very Early Triumph TR4 is available

Auction Number:   4617762262

I have no financial interest (other than I have several pieces that this car
could use to bring it back to original. Wire wheels/solid wheels/short bubble
hood/new tires (correct size) and more).

It is a solid platform for total restoration in my opinion. Those that have
done hopeless basket cases will appreciate paying a little more up front. It
looks like this one is for the serious buyer.

Extremely low CT number brings some value to table.

It is about 100 miles from me and I might be able to support, in some way, on
transport of the car.

Again, I have NO FINANCIAL INTEREST.
Joe Alexander
Triumph TR4         1963   #197