"Free" to a good home

To: tr list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Free" to a good home
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 19:44:21 -0800
Hi,

I have the following parts that I want to get rid of, all I ask is
that you make a donation to the list equal to the shipping charges.
First come, first serve....

4' x 6' roll of heat shield material , one side foil-backed, other
side a felt-like material

driver's side window for TR 4A (very scratched, probably only better
than no window), includes metal bracket on bottom to connect to
window lift mechanism

set of door trim panels for TR 4A, black with white piping, installed
for a few months while I worked out issues with TRF order, from
Victoria British

old, worn out TR 4A steering rack, and a minimum needs cleaning and
adjustment, may need more than that, cross tube have wear where fan
extension rubbed against it

-Darrell

--
Darrell Walker