1969 Spitfire bits available in northern Colorado

To: nass@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: 1969 Spitfire bits available in northern Colorado
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:33:30 EST
The following is cut and pasted from another forum. No financial interest  on
my part; please contact Bruce <_blclifford@comcast.net_
(mailto:blclifford@comcast.net) >

"In January I "rescued" a '69 Spitfire from the crusher. It has a rust  free
body tub. I have not had any takers on the whole body, so I'm going to  remove
the right rear fender for my own use. I have someone that wants the  drivers
side floor.
Anybody want anything else? I have the bonnet, doors,  whatever is left of
the body, and a good frame. Cheap! Anybody??? I'd consider  trades for some
small things I need for my Spitfire ('69 also). Parts are  located in northern
Colorado.

"Put the word out wherever possible. I would much rather sell the whole
thing and buy the pieces I need than butcher the body. There doesn't seem to be

much interest in this area, but it would be a lifesaver for anyone in the rust
belt. If someone wants to buy me the pieces I need, I'd give them the whole
body! You can post my contact info too. For all the world to see, here it  is:
Bruce Clifford
970-290-3791
_blclifford@comcast.net_ (mailto:blclifford@comcast.net)
Thanks for  the help, I also have a pretty good '69 Spitfire project I'd give
up too, I'd  like to get started on my Herald.
Bruce"

===     http://www.vtr.org