[FOT] Kastner mention in toyota ad material

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Kastner mention in toyota ad material
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:59:07 +0000
Just received my new monthly firestarted material which used to be known as
Sportscar.

attached this month wsa a 100 page Toyota add...mostly Nastruck and nascar
stuff...

But perusing through showed the C-Production Toyota 2000GT...and a write up by
Scooter Patrick.  Last line of the first paragraph, "the only thing close to
us were the von Neuman's Porsches and Kas Kastner's Triumphs."

Not bad...

Now I just need to figure out how to nominate you for the SCCA Hall of Fame.

aaron

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson