RE: Any HVAC connections?

To: "'K. Valentine'" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>,
Subject: RE: Any HVAC connections?
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:46:22 -0600
Clarification...

Thanks. I've found a number of folks that can supply them new at $355 a pop.

It's a pretty complex gizmo, with lots of gear reduction going on, and it
maintains 30 inch lbs of pressure when open, and has a strong spring for
return position. It's hard to believe the motor must maintain, under load,
the strain of it. The gear section/spring section is fine.. I think the
motor section has gone weak.

Hopefully, I can find either a rebuilder/repairer, or something less than
$355.

WST