[FOT] Heat Shields for Webers Carbs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Heat Shields for Webers Carbs
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:03:17 EST
FoT:

We are going to do a limited 30 piece production run on a  simple design for
the Weber DCOE Carb Heat Shields.           We need some help evaluating them

I will send out these units on approval to those that are interested. If
they dont work out, for any reason, they are returnable.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Specifications:

304 Stainless Steel in 16 gauge (.062)
One unit per carb  X  the number of carbs.  one...two...or three?
Existing hardware used for mounting.
40 DCOE used for development but should fit the Weber series to 48 DCOE.

Please send information off list:

Name
Address
Triumph Model