Re: TR3B worth, parts

To: brozach@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3B worth, parts
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:45:47 EST
In a message dated 3/13/2006 3:51:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
brozach@yahoo.com writes:

>  Would this be a worthwhile parts car for the TR3B?  Would many of the
> parts under the hood interchange?  Just how different are the engines and
> transmissions?

Zach,
The TR3B's with a commission # starting with TSF were identical to the Late
TR3A's. These were the first 700 or so.  The ones with TCF commission #'s were
fitted with the TR4 motor and all synchromesh gearbox up to around #2800 and
change. Since TR3B's were limited in production I would submit that one in good
shape is very valuable and 12 Large is a deal.
Cheers,
Darrell
62 TR3B TCF 2645 LO

===     http://www.vtr.org